This is a combination of two techniques of welding iron and woodworking lathe. It is made of scrap metal and steel bars and rusted iron pipes. It simulates the shape of interesting frog feet and then fixes the chair plate of the woodworking lathe. Make rounded corners to make the overall look more vivid.
Make a chair with the shape of a frog's foot. There is a fun that you have to run away at any time, as if you would bring the person you are sitting on.
method: Welding, woodworking lathe
Size: Length 38 Height 35 Width 45 (cm)
1. Hand soldering, retaining the original weld bead, the joint surface has slight convex marks, not 瑕疵phenomenon.
2. It is easy to accelerate rust and embroider slag in a humid environment. It is recommended to place it in a dry and ventilated place.
3. Normal embroidering does not affect functionality, please don't worry that it will disintegrate.
4. The photo is ready-made. If you need to order or special needs, please feel free to discuss it.
5. Sun exposure, excessive drying and prolonged wet and dark conditions can cause cracking of the wood and should be avoided.
6. This product is a natural solid wood product, without chemical dyeing, there will be natural color difference, the product photos are for reference only.
7. Do not use chemical lotion to clean.